A developer from US has created an
app that calculates the day most women dread- when their biological clock runs out.
Mira Kaddoura from Portland, Oregon said
she created The Wonder Clock to empower other women and help them face their fears about fertility.
The app requires only a woman's birth date to
answer the question: 'How much time do I have left?' It then calculates the years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds until the woman can no longer bear children.
"I created this clock to face my own fears. To
beckon the elephant in the room so to speak,"
the Daily Mail quoted Kaddoura, an award-
winning advertising creative director, as
writing on the app's website.
Despite her accomplishments (of which she has many), she said her lack of a family has caused her to question herself.
Get this App Here :
The Wonder Clock for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
TECHNOLOGY * APP * APPLE * ANDROID * HEALTH * EDUCATION * SPIRITUAL * India * MONEY * TRAVEL * AUTOMOBILE * SCIENCE * VIDEOS * ADSENSE * JOBS * HOLLYWOOD * BOLLYWOOD * 365 USEFUL * KANNADA VIDEOS * DESI NEWS VIDEOS
UNBELIEVABLE OFFERS 4 U
- *Get Rs.500 as Gift - Shop 25K Products*
- Adidas,Puma Shoes - 60% Less 4 U
- Mobile Phones - 50% Discount
- Car Sterio+USB+Speakers for Rs.2000
- BIG BAZAAR - HOT DEALS - 50% LESS
- HEALTH INSURANCE FOR RS.8 ONLY
- MEET YOUR LIFE-PARTNER NOW
- Nokia Mobile Phones @ 40% Less
- 80% DISCOUNT - ONLINE SHOPPING
- DIGITAL CAMERA FOR RS.1400/-